|Rating|| 0.00 / 5|
|iTunes Link||Moment Diary|
This is a private diary that makes notes with timestamps! You can take a short note and use it as a private diary, simple business note, diet record, food log, lifetime recording, cash flow record, jotting down what you watch on TV, song titles while you listen to radio…etc.
Please feel free to ask any questions on below URL. (in English please!)
– You can take a note. This app adds a timestamp to it. Please remember you can not post it to online social services. This is for private use.
– Exporting your notes to your email address. You can select your intended range of span of dates.
– Backup/Restore function is available. To use this function, WiFi connection is required.
This shows your device’s IP address and when you enter it to your web browser on Mac/PC, you can download backup data(.dat) and CSV data(.csv).
After you get backup data(.dat3) on your Mac/PC, you can transfer it to any of your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch. Restoring does not delete existing data. It adds or overwrites data from backup. Please make sure the latest updated entry will be protected when overwriting.
– Passcode (4-digit-numbers) lock supported as a security function. You can easily change on/off of the lock. Please do not forget your passcode. When you forget it, the only way to unlock it is to try entering the numbers until you hit it.
– Picture support. You can take a picture (iPhone) or insert a picture from your photo library (iPhone/iPod touch). Please go to setting page and turn on ‘Picture’ switch for this function.
– You can choose three ways for exporting your picture.
1) email picture with original size,
2) email smaller picture for mobile phone,
3) add to photo library of iPhone/iPod touch.
– Adding new note in the calendar page.
– Page-a-day calendar support. It also supports change of order of notes.
– Changing background color.
– Button positions adjustment for Right-handed or Left-handed users.
– Function for adding photos to past notes.
– Date display option for exporting. You can choose a date display mode from ‘every Moment’ or ‘every Day’. ‘every Day’ option is for bloggers.
– We made a change to icon positions in calendar page.
– Time Machine Function which enable you to jump to desired date. Please go to Calendar page and tap the month and year display on the top of the page. It supports before 1582 by using Gregorian calendar.
– Favorite icon can be used. Please go to Setting page-> Options->Sub icon, and select ‘star’ mark. You never miss the important notes by using this function.
– Exporting your moments by email with 30 attached pictures at most. (each picture is resized into 320×480)
– Couple Diary (Data sync): It enables to sync your diary to different devices via server. It is easy. Please sync your iPhone-iPad, or share your diary with your friends. Pls. tap the arrow button on the main page (list page) and select ‘Couple Diary’ to start.
Many thanks for your feedbacks and have fun!