|Rating|| 0.00 / 5|
|iTunes Link||Side by Side|
“The possibilities are endless here… How handy and convenient is that!” — theipadfan.com
“It is so simple yet awesome! I love how easy it is to open up more windows and adjust the size of each. I could see myself using this a ton!” — ipadforums.net
The best multitasking app for high productivity people. Now with Dropbox support.
Side by Side is a multiple-window reader/browser with offline reading and note taking capabilities. It turns the iPad into multiple resizable reading devices working in parallel.
You can browse webpages, download files, read documents, or take notes on each split screen.
When reading something on the iPad, e.g. a webpage or a PDF document, you might often need some handy tools on the side, e.g. a dictionary, a notepad, your email inbox, your facebook updates, an IM tool to chat with your friends, or a youtube video with your favorite background music. This app provides you plenty of possible ways to organize your beautiful iPad screen.
There are a lot more you can do with Side by Side. You can open a web-based game side by side and play together with your friend. You can also open two similar documents side by side to read and compare.
The start page in the bookmark list provides links to lots of interesting websites (e.g. games, tools) that nicely fit the split touch screen. It is frequently updated.
When you want to focus on one side, you still can cover the full iPad screen with one of the panels.
* Web browsing
* Note taking
* File downloading
* File viewing (HTML, images, PDF, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
* Notes sharing via email
* Adding bookmarks for webpages
* Adding bookmarks in files (since V1.1)
* File sharing via email or between apps (since V1.1)
* Search notes, bookmarks and filenames (since V1.1)
* Reformat webpages into a text only page (since V1.1)
* One tap file/webpage downloading mode (since V1.2)
* Add star to favorite files (since V1.2)
* A special technology to display many websites in the best way to fit the smaller windows (since V1.2.2)
* Touch gestures for changing layout and swapping windows (since V2.0)
* Sync files and notes through Dropbox (since V3.0)
* Extract pictures from webpages (since V3.0)
* Capture screen shot for a window (since V3.1)