|Rating||4.00 / 5|
|iTunes Link||Mind Mapping – MindMeister|
MindMeister is the one and only mobile mind mapping app you’ll ever need. Whether you’re using it in the boardroom, the classroom, the presentation hall, or the lunch meeting, MindMeister can help you organize, prioritize, and even generate new thoughts.
Designed from the ground up as an extension to our award-winning, browser based interface, the MindMeister app stores your mobile creations and seamlessly syncs them with your online account.
Feature highlights in the free “Basic” plan:
– Seamlessly sync maps and folders with your free online account
– Multi-touch support for drag & drop, zoom, pan
– Add icons, colors, styles and map themes
– View and edit notes, links, tasks and attachments on ideas
– Draw connections between nodes
– Play presentations
– Share maps directly from the device
– Real-time collaboration
Additional features in the “Personal” plan:
– Create and edit unlimited mind maps
– Add files and images to topics
– Export maps in PDF and PNG format
– Priority support
Additional features in the “Pro” plan:
– Export maps in MindManager, Freemind, XMind, MS Word and MS PowerPoint format
– Export slides as zip file
NOTE: Requires a free account registration.
The “Basic” version of MindMeister is free. You can try the “Personal” plan free for 1 week after signing up! If you enjoy your “Personal” trial, do nothing and your membership will automatically continue as an auto-renewing month-to-month subscription.
If you subscribe via iTunes: Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected plan above.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings on the device.
If you haven’t subscribed through iTunes, you can manage your subscription through MindMeister.