|Rating||0.00 / 5|
|iTunes Link||Air Display|
Air Display lets you use a spare Mac’s screen as an extra display for your main Mac.
It’s easy to use! Just launch this app on your spare Mac, then wirelessly connect to it from the free host app on your main Mac, to instantly expand its screen real estate. You can also connect with Ethernet, Thunderbolt, or USB-C.
IMPORTANT: This is NOT the free Air Display host software that you need on your main computer. You can download that at getairdisplay.com. This is the client app that turns a Mac into a second monitor for another computer.
— FEATURES —
• Drag windows, apps, or control palettes from your main screen to give yourself more room to work
• Use up to 4 devices simultaneously to extend or mirror your computer
• Choose to run full screen or in a window
• Either extend your screen to get more room to work or mirror to share your screen with an audience
• Connect via Wi-Fi or over Ethernet
— INSTALLATION —
You’ll need the free Air Display host app (from GetAirDisplay.com) installed on your main Mac, and this Air Display client app running on the Mac you want to use as an extra screen.
• Purchase this app on the Mac you want to use as your second display
• On your main computer, go to getairdisplay.com and install the free host app
If you want to use your iPad or other mobile device as your second screen, you do not need to purchase this app. Air Display for iOS is available in the iTunes App Store (and you’ll still need the same free host software from getairdisplay.com on your main computer).
— COMPATIBILITY —
• Both computers must be on the same Wi-Fi network, or connected via Ethernet, Thunderbolt, or USB-C
• Mac client app: iOS 6 and above
• Mac host: macOS 10.8 and above (macOS 10.13.4–10.13.6 not supported)
• The Air Display Host is not compatible with Windows