|Rating|| 4.00 / 5|
|iTunes Link||Basic Fraction|
Learn and practice the fundamental concepts about fractions including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Extensions to fraction include algebra (introduction through Find x questions), decimal and percentage.
2 games are provided to make these fraction drills fun. Tic-Tac-Toe is a 2-player game where players take turn to mark the board and work on fractions. Word Galaxy is a single-player game that will flex the left and right hemisphere of the brain while the player solves fraction questions and a word/phrase puzzle.
Suitable for kids 12 years old and below.
– Identify fractions with visual images
– Compare 2 fractions with visual aid
– Reduce/Simplify fraction
– Perform addition,subtraction,multiplication, or division on 2 fractions
– Visual feedback is provided for both correct and wrong answers.
– Full rotational support
– Doodling for rough work (please see screen shots for examples)
– Help page
– Share game token among devices
– Find X feature: solve algebraic fraction equation
– Video links to web casts on Fraction
– Convert fraction to decimal and percentage
– Single-player word/phrase puzzle game
– Decimal and Percentage
– User defined random function
– Enhanced Help page
Settings page to configure:
– Time delay before showing the next question
– Level of difficulty by setting the max denominator
– Answers in mixed fraction or improper fraction
– Show solution to arithmetic and simplify/reduce type of questions
– Turn timer on/off
– Show/Hide grade