|Rating|| 4.50 / 5|
|iTunes Link||Book Creator|
The simple way to create your own beautiful iBooks, right on the iPad.
Read them in iBooks, send them to your friends, or submit them to the iBookstore.
Ideal for children’s picture books, photo books, art books, cook books, manuals, textbooks, and the list goes on.
★ The no #1 Book app for the iPad in 54 countries
★ “Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy” – wired.com
★ One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad – The Guardian
★ Winner of a Parents’ Choice Gold Award
Watch the video of Book Creator in action and find out more at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
Perfect for designers
“What a great tool! It’s sleek, intuitive, and easy. Being able to design a fixed layout picture book right on the iPad makes total sense. Highly recommended.”
– Liz Castro, Author of ‘EPUB Straight to the Point: Creating ebooks for the Apple iPad and other ereaders’
Perfect for the classroom
“My students loved this app. They felt it was so easy to use, that they could open it for the first time and know intuitively what to do. Having it then go to iBooks and create an individual bookshelf was fantastic.”
– Rosey McQuillan, Pre-K-12 Assistive Technology Specialist, Massachusetts
Book Creator is available with a 50% discount under Apple’s volume purchase program.
Perfect for the home
Use Book Creator to create a personalised story for your child, or arrange family pictures and art into a beautiful eBook. Then pass your iPad to your child and watch their imagination run free!
* Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes.
* Quickly add pictures from the Photos app, or grab them from the web, then move, resize and rotate them with your fingers.
* Edit text using the onscreen keyboard, and apply rich formatting to make it look great.
* Choose from all of the iPad’s fonts – over 50 to use.
* Import video and music, and record speech within the app.
* Layout your book exactly as you want it with guidelines and snap positioning.
* A quick tap and you’re reading your book in iBooks!
* Send your books to your friends over email, to iTunes on your computer, over Dropbox, or to a WebDav server.
* Print using AirPrint or other printer apps, or export as PDF.
* With your books created using the international ePub standard you know they will be readable now and in the future.
* Support for iBooks’ fixed layout format, including double page images and soundtracks. Please note that fixed layout iBooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.
* Includes a Getting Started tutorial plus online support articles at www.redjumper.net/bookcreator
STAY IN TOUCH
Talk with us on www.facebook.com/bookcreator and on Twitter at @bookcreatorapp
“It’s easy to learn and intuitive to use. This app rates an A+”
– Dallion, Children’s illustrator
“The app is super intuitive! I was working on a book for my 7 year old niece (who lives in Brazil) in no time. It took me about 30 minutes to put together a book for her, publish in iBooks and email the ePub file to my brother…to open it up on his iPad…. for my niece to read it.”
– Silvia Rosenthal Tolisano, langwitches.org
“In my opinion the essential education app for the iPad!”
– Andrew Rhodes, Apple Distinguished Educator and Director of Technology, International School of Stavanger
“Book Creator is a marvellous idea”
– The Guardian
“I’m genuinely excited about this app”
“We are very excited about Book Creator… off to layout a kids picture book, then maybe mom’s recipes.”
“We used Book Creator to layout our new iBook, ‘Are You My Friend?’ We love how easy it is to use this WYSIWYG tool then immediately view and test it in our iBooks library. This tool has become an essential part of our iBooks production workflow.”
– David Fox, Electric Eggplant