|Rating|| 4.50 / 5|
|iTunes Link||Corkulous Pro|
Corkulous™ idea board is the incredible new way to collect, organize, and share your ideas. Access your ideas anywhere on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with built-in iCloud support. Share your ideas with your friends and family by storing your cork boards in Dropbox. See the demo video: http://www.corkulous.com/
Corkulous is a multi-purpose app containing cork boards where you can place notes, labels, photos, contacts, and tasks. Group your ideas visually on one board or spread ideas out across multiple boards (sub-boards also supported). Each cork board has plenty of real estate to capture your best ideas and plans.
WHAT IS CORKULOUS?
Family Message Center, Kitchen Cork Board, Reminder Board, Simple Mind Map, Goal Manager, Vacation/Event Planner, Vision Board, Simple to-do list, Exam Study Aid, Lesson Planner, … and more!
HOW TO USE CORKULOUS?
Plan any kind of event, collaborate with friends and colleagues, manage project assignments, brainstorm something BIG, prepare or teach a lesson, track your goals, keep track of your kids’ chore list, take notes, build a simple org chart, … and whatever else you might think of.
– Notes, Labels, Photos, Contacts, Tasks, Index Cards, and Arrow Flags
– Full board view with pinch zooming
– Search cork board items
– Email board snapshots as PDFs or images
– Export board PDFs via iTunes File Sharing
– Save images to Saved Photos album
– Unique back side of the cork board
– Excellent and proven customer support
– Oh yeah, did we mention it’s FUN? !!
– iCloud Support: Store your cork boards in iCloud and automatically keep them up to date across all your iOS devices (requires iOS 5.0 or later)
– Dropbox Support: Store your cork boards in Dropbox, access them from all your iOS devices, and share them with other Dropbox users
– Multiple cork boards
– Nested cork boards
– Passcode lock main cork boards
– Export, Share, and Import Corkulous files
Corkulous (free version):
-Gives you a single board on your iOS device’s collection to work with
-Connect with Dropbox folders and view (read-only) Corkulous boards shared by others
That’s right, we LOVE positive feedback! Please be kind in your app reviews, tell others how you use Corkulous, and stay tuned for new and exciting features.