|Rating|| 3.00 / 5|
|iTunes Link||iThoughtsHD (mindmapping)|
[iThoughts] is among the best we’ve ever tested – Macworld.com
iThoughtsHD is a mind mapping tool for the iPad. If you have an iPhone or iPod Touch then please check out iThoughts.
**Educational Discount Available**
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
• Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop applications:
• ConceptDraw MINDMAP
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Excel/Numbers/Outlook/ToodleDo (CSV)
Please see the website for details of supported versions.
• Export to:
• Powerpoint/Keynote (PPTX)
• Word/Pages (DOCX)
• PNG + HTML
• Plays nicely with other services:
• Cloud synchronisation with Dropbox/Box/WebDAV
• Send and open email attachements
• Share (Twitter, Facebook and other apps e.g. GoodReader, Keynote, Pages etc.)
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other apps (e.g. Mail, Safari and Notes etc.)
• Download community generated maps from Biggerplate
• Flexible Topic Attributes
• Colour / Shape
• Images / Icons
• Callout / Floating
• Named relationships between topics.
• Task Management:
• Assign start/due date, effort, progress and resources
• Create email task reports (by project, by resource)
• Export tasks to Outlook and ToodleDo (CSV)
• Hide completed tasks
• Advanced Mindmap Features:
• Doodle (finger drawing)
• Search (map names, topics, notes, links) across all maps.
• Passcode Protection / Readonly
• Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
• Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
• Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
• Keyboard shortcuts and TextExpander integration for fast brainstorming.
• 90 builtin icons, 46 clipart images and 30 background canvas patterns.
• Connect to an external projector (VGA output)
Please visit the website for more information, screenshots and videos.