|Rating|| 0.00 / 5|
|iTunes Link||Timeline 3D|
Timeline 3D is the most simple way to create beautiful multimedia timelines.
Make and present timeline charts from your events for school, work, or home. Timeline 3D uses award-winning visual design to help you understand and present chronologies and historic events with new perspective. It’s simple to get started, because Timeline 3D will make a timeline automatically from your events. Then, tell your story and wow your audience with interactive motion graphics that let you fly over your timelines with a 3D perspective!
Please note: Timeline 3D is built with Apple’s latest technologies and requires iOS 6 or above.
* Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch—buy once and use everywhere!
* One touch turns your events into an interactive timeline
* Present your timelines full-screen and with 3D perspective
* Use AirPlay to present your timelines on large screens and projectors (Apple TV required)
* Add images or movies to events
* Quickly enter events with dates and times in any global format
* Include optional information such as notes, web links, and tags
* Choose from different background themes
* Share your timelines by email
* Import your timelines from Timeline 3D on your Mac, including media files and custom backgrounds
* Use AirPrint to quickly print your timelines, formatted for your paper size
TIPS & TRICKS
* Watch our tutorial movies at www.beedocs.com/ios/movies
* Enable AirPlay Mirroring to view your events on your device while presenting your timeline via AirPlay
* On capable devices, use voice dictation to enter text and dates
* Swipe left or right to fly-over events in a 3D presentation
* Pinch to zoom in on media files in your presentation
* Swipe to delete events from your list
* Entering the date also sets the date format (for example, Oct 30 2012 or 10/30/2012)
* Drag Timeline 3D files on your Mac into the File Sharing section in iTunes to move them to your iOS device
SUPPORT: If you have feedback, questions, or need help solving a problem with your timeline, we’d love to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.