|Rating||0.00 / 5|
|iTunes Link||Miniature: Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos|
Miniature: Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos
Create time-lapse miniature movies using your iPhone!
– Control shooting interval in wide range.
– Apply Tilt & Shift blur effect.
– Increase color saturation.
– Create videos directly on your device.
With PRO upgrade you get:
– 1280×720 and 1920×1080 video resolution.
– Noise removal filter.
– Vignette filter.
– “Shutter Drag” effect, it blurs moving objects (depends on interval)
– Front-facing camera support.
All together makes everything look like it is a miniature.
No further post processing is required.
– To avoid interruptions disable phone calls (Airplane mode).
– Use tripod or substitute to ensure your phone will not move during recording.
– Connect charger for long sessions.
– Reboot (switch power off/on) your device if the app crashes in 1080p mode.
– Do not quit the app while recording or your progress may be lost.
Amazing Tilt-Shift Time-Lapse Videos Make Lilliputians of Us All.
Tilt-shift lenses sit off-center of the sensor plane of your camera
to produce photos with extremely limited depth of field,
giving the effect of a macro shot of a tiny scene.
When the effect is matched with the surreal speed boost
of many stills strung together into a time-lapse movie,
we get the other-worldly privilege of seeing real Australian
beach goers as an elaborate Playmobil scape.
Or Sydney Harbor in a bath tub…