|Rating||0.00 / 5|
Over a million educators worldwide trust TeacherKit with managing their time and activities. TeacherKit helps you organize classes and students easily. Create a seating chart, record attendance, log behavior, and track grades all with few taps. TeacherKit lifts the headache of routine administration, allowing you to focus on what really matters to you – teaching.
* “This app is a teacher’s Swiss Army knife, with tools for classroom organization, behavioral monitoring, and grading. The only thing it doesn’t do is teach the class for you.” – Mac|Life
* “TeacherKit is a complete solution for any teacher looking to keep an organized classroom. It is bright and user-friendly” – Teachercast
* PCMAG “Back to School: The top Apps for teachers”
* “Every teacher has to keep track of these tasks throughout the day anyway, so why not make it easy for yourself and keep track on your iPad.” k6educators
* 2013 GESS Best Free ICT / App Product Finalist
Key TeacherKit Features:
* Organize your classes
* Import your student roster
* Add your timetable
* Log student’s attendance
* Create and print a seating chart for your students
* Add behavior notes for students
* Create a grading schema and record students’ grades
* Stay informed on your student’s performance and the class overall progress
* Keep the parents informed
TeacherKit is free to download and use. TeacherKit Premium upgrades the experience with reporting and lots of amazing features to help you work even smarter.
TeacherKit Premium Subscription
1-month subscription – $3.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
1-year subscription – $39.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
It’s time to give yourself a well-deserved break! Learn more at www.teacherkit.net