Mission & Vision
The Center for Teaching and Learning partners with faculty and staff to lead and inspire innovative teaching that promotes meaningful learning and student success.
- We believe in continuous learning, service, innovation, integrity, and collaboration
- Everyone plays a significant role in achieving student success
- All visitors are made to feel welcome and leave empowered
- Stewardship amongst the environment and alignment with the college community we serve
- The Center for Teaching and Learning is committed to furthering the strategic priorities, initiatives, department plans, goals, and supported systems of the institution. All programs and services seek to support, advocate, and further the institutional goals and priorities; this includes supporting our enterprise systems and the institutional eLearning expectations.
- Develop and sustain collegial and academic professional development and discourse
- Encourage collaboration and good will among faculty and staff to foster ongoing contribution to the college community
- Encourage and support innovation in teaching and learning
- Investigate and review new opportunities for better teaching and learning, instructional technology systems and solutions, and new learning strategies to enhance student success.
- Provide pedagogical and technical consultancy services to MCC Community in support of teaching and learning excellence
- Foster awareness of opportunities to investigate, explore, and experiment teaching, learning, and technology
- Continual advancement of our expertise in teaching, learning, and technology to serve as a resource for the college community.
- Support college instructional innovation initiatives