Applications & Subscriptions
Campus Staff / Faculty Licenses
The below campus and/or district licensed software can be downloaded using the instructions found on the password protected download site: MCC Intranet
- Respondus 4.0 quizzing software that is used to create Canvas quizzes
- Reposndus LockDown Browswer + Monitor software is an assessment assurance program.
- StudyMate software that can be used to create self-tests and games for review online
- TurnItIn.com can be used to educate your students about plagiarism and citation
- Screencast-o-matic software that can be used to record screen presentations
How to login
Please use your MEID username format to login followed by your MEID password.
- Quality Matters Rubric – Design quality online and hybrid courses against a nationally recognized and researched rubric
- Go2Knowledge by Innovative Educators – on demand webcasts and live upcoming webinars on various higher education topics
- PressbooksEDU by Maricopa Open Digital (MOD) Press – digital publishing and textbook creation and sharing.
- Slido for Google Slides polling and quizzes in your Google Slides (must be logged into Maricopa Google account as well)
How to access
Contact the CTL via email or 480-461-7331 to request more information about any of the materials from the above subscriptions which might be of interest to you