ART Program Application
ART Program Application
Applications for the ART Program are currently closed. Stay-tuned! We hope to launch a pilot program in 2015-2016. Please carefully review the applicant eligibility and program requirements before applying. The application deadline is TBA.
- Open to current adjunct faculty who teach for MCC in the semester they participate in the program.
- Regular employees of the college who also teach as adjuncts may apply, but must receive support from their immediate supervisor and cannot receive a stipend for their participation.
- Applicants may only participate in the program once.
- Must be able to attend all sessions, including the celebration, to be accepted to the program.
- The ART Program stipend of $800 is offered to selected adjunct faculty for participation and successful completion of the program. Successful completion includes:
- Attend all mandatory face-to-face sessions (16 hours). Sessions may not be made-up nor supplemented online. Participants who miss a session will be withdrawn from the program. Note: Participants who are more than 10 minutes late will be considered as absent and will be withdrawn from the program.
- Submit all program assignments and activities in the ART course (approx. 24 hours of work) within the required time frame as outlined in the schedule.
- Work with and maintain regular contact with the ART Program Coordinator and instructors
- Offer feedback on the Program as per the due dates within ART course.
- Attend the Program Celebration event (2 hours).
- Must get chair support for application to program. This support must be received from the chair in email to the ART Program Coordinator, Dr. Jennifer Strickland.
Carefully review all the dates prior to applying for the program. Participants must attend all sessions to complete the program. Sessions may not be made-up nor supplemented online. Participants who miss a session will be withdrawn from the program.
Pilot Program Dates
This is a 40-hour hybrid program. The dates/times are as follows:
- Application Period: TBA
- Application Deadline: TBA
- Acceptance Notices: TBA
- Four Mandatory Face-To Face Sessions (Totaling 16 Hours):
- One Mandatory Celebration Event (Totaling 2 Hours):
- Online Course Components (Estimated at 22 Hours):
- All online course components must be completed by the stated deadlines with the final project being submitted no later than TBA.
Note: Working dinners will be served at the four regular sessions and light refreshments will be offered at the celebration.
Check back! Applications are currently closed.
The application deadline is TBA.
Questions or Concerns?
Contact the Center for Teaching & Learning
email@example.com or (480) 461-7331