Join Turnitin for a series of FREE webcasts for educators that explore using web-based tools to provide feedback and enhance student success. Turnitin® is a service that is used by thousands of institutions in over 80 countries. It has a range of options, but the primary tool is its Plagiarism Prevention component, which has been purchased by MCCCD. Turnitin® is integrated with Canvas making it easy for you check for plagiarism in work submitted by students within Canvas. Learn more about using Turnitin® at MCC.
This FREE series will kick off on Monday, October 28, and will include 45-minute webcasts on the following:
- Keynote Address: The State of Feedback Under the Common Core with Grant Wiggins, Authentic Education.
- Practical Presence: Giving Interactive, Formative Feedback in Online Learning with Melody Pickle, Kaplan University.
- Organic Feedback: Growing through Consistent Adjustments with Stephanie Lewin-Hardy, Kean University.
- Aligned Assessments: Effective Formative Assessments to Meet Common Core Standards with Nancy Doorey, K-12 Center at ETS.
- Data-Driven Decisions: Using Rubrics for Programmatic Assessments with Elizabeth Jones, Notre Dame of Maryland University.
- Office Hours: Students Share Successful Feedback Tips with a panel of students from University of California, Berkeley.
For more information, please visit: