Free Online VoiceThread Workshops
The MCC CTL is excited to recommend VoiceThread’s next series of workshops for May and June! VoiceThread is a teaching and learning tool that we currently have a license for at Mesa Community College. It is as unique platform desgined to engage learners in conversations around multimedia. Common uses of VoiceThread include presentations, projects, storytelling, debates, discussions, portfolios and more! It is a great tool for all course formats and easily integrates with the Canvas LMS within assignments and in the gradebook.
Learn more about VoiceThread.
Sign-up for these hands-on, FREE sessions to learn how VoiceThread can enhance your courses.
Lesson Design Series
- Teaching Reading and Writing – May 20th at 7:00pm ET – Register Now
- Student Portfolios – June 3rd at 3:00pm ET – Register Now
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) – June 9th at 3:00pm ET – Register Now
- Flipped, Blended, and Hybrid Classes – June 17th at 3:00pm ET – Register Now
Basic VT Skills
- Uploading, Commenting, and Sharing – May 13th at 7:00pm ET – Register Now
- VoiceThread in your LMS – June 24th at 3:00pm ET – Register Now
About the Workshops
These workshops are completely free. Each session is led by George Haines, an instructional designer and former educator. George will share his expertise to help you get the most from VoiceThread.
VoiceThread Quick Reference
VoiceThread Canvas Course
Enroll Now in this Canvas self-paced course with examples and help guides. This course includes best practices, sample assignments and all the relevant student/isntructor guides to get you started with VoiceThread. Feel free to use these materials to help you build your VoiceThread assignments.